Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween/Fall Challenge

Hi Friends,

Today I want to share this card I have made for a challenge on youtube by BAcraftygirl. I will add up her youtube link so that you guys can go and check her challenge.

Such a cute and innocent kitty..



So here I have used all the color's. My card base is in orange brazil cardstock and the green & purple pattern paper is from MME. I have used two stamps from Inkadinkado, the main kitty image and the spooky stamps. I stamped and colored the image with my watercolor pencils on white card stock. Then I have used a plain white paper tape, and for some more fun i stamped some pumpkin on it which came out so good... ;) Then i used dimensional adhesive to pop up the image. I used small strip of black card stock and punched it with stamp border punch and adhered it to the bottom of my kitty image. Tied up bakery twine .. And the card is ready..



And to the inside of my card I stamped the same kitty image..


Hope you all liked my card...
 
The link to BAcrafty girls challenge is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7CIPhfLobk&feature=g-all-u
so just check her on youtube and she has her blog as well..
Bye, enjoy....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chitra! I love your card it is so cute! I love how you used the pumpkin on the paper tape, then had it go around to the inside, that turned out so cool! I also like how you finished off the inside, I am going to have to try that too :) Thanks for playing along and entering my chalenge :)

    Bethany - BAcraftygirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany for such a lovely comment..

      Chitra.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...