Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday !

 Hello Everyone, happy weekend!! We were planning to go out today but hubby was so tired working all week like mad, he said he want some rest, so I went staright to my stamps & papers..
Today I have a card to share which I made with the Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Draft challenge.
 
 
And here is my take on the sketch..
 
IMG_6866
 
Here is another pic, today it is very dull day no sunlight, super cold..
 
IMG_6865
 
I have used Stamp from PS smarty Pants which I colored with spectrum noir & prisma colored pencils and sentiment from bithday pals, DP's from MME, buttons & twines from my stash.
 
That's all from me today. Thanks for stopping by.

 
Hugs,
chits

3 comments:

  1. Such a neat take on the challenge!! I LOVE your coloring technique and those button balloons!!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the SPARKS challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWWWE! How cute is this little guy holding the button balloons:) FUN! FAB take on the sketch! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun again this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...