Tuesday, December 17, 2013

PTT- Color Theme

Hello Everyone!!! Its time for a new challenge over at Party Time Tuesday blog and we have a color theme for you to play with. Here is my card:

 
Ok, first I would like to give the credit where it is due, the card design is totally inspired by Tracy. I love how she made the ray thingy and I wanted to try this, here is the link if you want to try it, she has shown very simple tutorial for it.
Onto my card, I have used image from Stamp Fairy, colored her with copics . The papers are from Crate papers and used black pen to do the faux stitching.
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...