Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lets Party!

Hello Everyone!!! Its Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Party Time Tuesday blog and as it is 31st today the challenge is PARTY!!! Here is my cards for the challenge..

 
The paper is from DCWV and the image is from Paper Pretties which I colored with colored pencils. I did not used blending solution on it coz I have noticed that it is causing some itchiness all over my face and hand.
So that's all for my card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
Chitra
 

1 comment:

  1. A perfect card for our challenge, Chitra! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...