Sunday, December 22, 2013

May You Be BLESSED...

Hi friends!!! Today I have to share a card I made for Christmas using a cute Birdie Brown image.

I really love how this card turned out!! I printed the image on PTI cardstock and colored it with Copics, paper are from Bo Bunny. I added lot of glitter to the snowman and also to the background for the feel of snowfall, buttons are from OA and tied jute twine to it and I love the snowman charm...
 
Here is a close up:
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
Chitra
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love Torico's images!!! Your card design and coloring are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous and so cheerful. Love the design paper.and buttons.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Chitra :o)
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...