Friday, January 17, 2014

FFF ~ Love is in the Air!!!

Hello Friends!!! Its time for a new challenge over at TGF blog and the challenge theme is "Love is in the Air"!!!

 1484706_10152143491132235_78491902_n

For My card I have used a "Sweetie Bean" from TGF. I stamped the image on PTI white cardstock and colored her with Copics. The DP's are from Recollection and the sentiment is from HA's. The metal heart button is from My Findings which I got from Joann's .


Here is a close up of the Sweetie Bean,


IMG_0650

Hope you liked my card. Hop on over to TGF blog for more amazing inspirations from our fabulous DT's'. Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
CMC Copic Challenge

Hugs,
Chitra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...