Friday, April 11, 2014

FFF ~ Sending Smiles..

Hello Friends!! Today starts a new FFF challenge over at TGF blog and the theme we have is a "color inspiration challenge":


10173745_10203612843344142_5809229452558158738_n

Here is my take:
IMG_1372

For my card I used The Crafter's Workshop "Quatrefoil" for the background and I used Distress Stains to add color. The image is Up Up Bean from TGF, I stamped her on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored her with Copics. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant. For embellishment I used some pearls and added glitter to her balloon.

Here is a close Up:
IMG_1373

Hope you liked my card. Hop on over the blog for more fabulous inspirations.
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenge:
Moxie Fab World
Virginia's View Challenge Blog
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love how you matched the stencil colored with this darling image! It's so eye-catching and cute! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:52 AM

    Wonderful card, Chitra!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...