Saturday, April 26, 2014

FFF~miss you

Hello Everyone!!! I am a day late posting my card for the new challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog, the theme is "Boy Crazy" and here is my card..


IMG_1439


For my card I used 2 OA stamps (OA-Journey & OA-Fuzzy Wuzzy).. Stamped the image on Neenah Solar cardstock and colored with copics. The DP is from Simple Stories "DIY". some buttons from stash and the sentiment is a die-cut from Recollection.
The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches..


TMS _246

Here is a closer look at the image:


IMG_1440


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a cute image and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love that sweet image and the tweed DP!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...