Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy Birthday..

Hello Friends!!! Today I have a cute card to share with you all which I made for Butterfly Reflections Ink inspiration post


IMG_2504


The design paper is from EP Capture Life, colored the image from Avery Elle Red and Goldie stamp set with copics. I die cut 'happy' with Avery Elle Simply Said die from another paper from the same pad, love all the papers in this collection, beautiful colors.. Then I colored the Cut and Paste wood veneer cards from Amy Tangerine with distress stain 'picked raspberry'. The images are all adhered using Kool Tak clear foam.

IMG_2506

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...