Friday, August 15, 2014

Mini Card Set

Hello Friends!! Welcome back to the blog, I have a cute set of cards to share for BRI Inspiration post.. Vanessa (from Butterfly Reflections Ink) sent me these cute journaling cards to work with this month, so I thought of making mini cards set with those..

IMG_2839

This super adorable journaling cards are from Jillibean Soup called Star Light, I used some Distress Inks to color the journaling cards. The color inspiration for these cards is from the Moxie fab colorful clock..

Here is a close up of all my mini cards..


IMG_2841


The image is from Avery Elle Red and Goldie stamp set. I colored her up with my copics. The journaling card & image is adhered using kool tak foams.

IMG_2842
This cute little image is from the same Avery Elle Red and Goldie set, colored with copics. The alpha sticker is from Studio Calico.


IMG_2843

On my last card I have used some super gorgeous Lemon Lush Gold leaves from Studio Calico. They are adhered using tiny glue dots. Finally I brushed all the cards with glitter.

Hope you liked my mini card set.. Thanks for stopping by and have a happy weekend!!

Challenges:
Challenge 13

Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Awesome takes on the challenges! I love the shades of bright colors on your design! GREAT job on using the Distress inks to color! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool technique! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...