Saturday, October 18, 2014

You're a Scream

Hello Friends!! I have a card to share with you which I made for our new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Far Blog where the theme is "Use Purple"...
Here is my Card...
TGF (1)
 I have used this cutie from Sppoktacular Digi Kit, colored with copics on Neenah Solar white cardstock. The papers are from Recollection. That sentiment is from Amy R. I used some enamel dots, ribbons and embroidery floss for embellishment...
Here is a closer look...
TGF (2)
Hope you liked my card... Hop on over to the blog for some fabulous inspirations... Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
kit and clowder challenges
we do doobadoo
fairytale challenge blog
sister act card challenge
thats crafty challenges
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Thanks for joining in our Halloween Challenge at We do Doobadoo, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s such a great project for Halloween! I love all that fab little detailsyou have add. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...