Monday, November 3, 2014

Creative Blog Hop

Hello everyone!!! I was recently nominated by super sweet Yukari from Handmade By Yuki to participate in this hop and I am super excited for this... So lets get started...


1. What am I working on?
I have been asked to Guest Design for Your Next Stamp this month, so I am working on some cards for that and along with those I am also working on some cards for Art Impressions. I also have some half way done work for Gerda Steiner Designs new release... So I am kind of working all over the place.... ;)


2. How does my work differ from others of its genre?
Let's see... I love coloring, I love simple card design, I love anything cute... so I try to combine all these together and create my card...


3. Why do I create what I do?
I love playing with stamps, colors, papers and everything related in the process of making cards, for me its relaxing, I enjoy every minute of it.. I love to color, so there is hardly any card where I haven't used any coloring medium...


4.How does your creative process work?
Most of my inspiration is from the stamp itself, I stare at the stamp for few minutes and some ideas pop into my mind and things flow from there. If that doesn't work I try to search for card sketches or color swatches... And if still things are not working I look for cards from my favorite card designer.. :)


Thank you so much Yuki for this amazing opportunity, it was fun..
And now its time for me to tag... I nominate Gerda from Gerda Steiner Designs... I love love her work, she designs some super cute images and she is one super sweet person.. Thank you so much Gerda for the beautiful post cards you send.. Can't wait to read about your creative process...
I also want to nominate Julia from Just One More Card but she has already done the hop, her work is just beautiful, love her CAS style....


Thanks for stopping by!!!


Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Yay, so glad you participated in the creative blog hop! Really enjoyed reading your responses! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...