Monday, November 10, 2014

Wildly Cute

Hello Friends!!! I have a cute card to share with you all I made with the new Art Impressions Zoo Babies...
Art Impressions (13)
How super cute is that baby giraffe.!!! I stamped the image on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with copics. The DP is from Nikki Sivils. I added some glitter to the bow and finally embellished using button and jute twine.
Here is a closer look.
Art Impressions (14)
Hope you liked my card. You can check other cute Zoo babies here..
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Art Impressions Challenge-148

Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet! The coloring on the giraffe is amazing and just glows. Love it! Thanks for joining us for our challenge at Art Impressions. ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I love the layout and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...