Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Congratulations....

Hello friends, I am back with a card share!!!
I played with Altenew's February inspiration board:
February 2015 challenge
And here is my card:
Altenew Origami (1)
I have used "Ori Kami" stamp set from Altenew.
The background and image is water colored using Distress Inks.
That heart is a Simon Says Stamp "Sketch Heart" die.
And the golden design paper is from DCWV.
Altenew Origami (2)
Hope you liked my card..
Thanks for stopping by!!
Challenge:
Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable and fun wedding card, Chitra! I saw those stamps when I was perusing the net today - love them! Thank you so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge over at MarkerPop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...