Friday, May 22, 2015

Ahoy, Matey!

Hello crafty friends, I made a card for YNS sketch and color challenge #14 week 2 of inspiration. And here is the inspiration pics..
And here is the card, I took the color inspiration here..
I used Quirky Animals Set One for my card. I stamped the image on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using copics. I added the ground with Prisma colored pencils. I also added a wood veneer from SC.
Here is a close up..
Hope you liked my card.
Hop on over to the blog here for more amazing inspirations..
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. This card is so cute! The pirate parrot is adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...