Saturday, September 12, 2015

You're Smokin'

Hello friends, I am over at Butterfly Reflections Ink blog sharing my cards.

I did some water coloring. I took a panel of Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock, stamped the image and the sentiment from Let's BBQ stamp set using MFT black hybrid ink. I layered the water colored panel on a black cardstock and then that itself is adhered on a white cardstock. Finally added some sequins and glitter.

Hope you liked my card, I enjoyed doing some water coloring. I have one more card over at BRI blog you can check it here.
Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Crafty Friends Challenge:B is for BBQ
Daring Cardmakers: Wonderful Watercolors

Hugs,
Chitra

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering Crafty Friends ‘B is for…’ challenge with your lovely card… hope you can join us again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Chitra. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week. The image is really cute and you water colouring looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! (Or should I say it's really hot?) Love that tiny touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, love the image, thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love it! Thank you for joining us for the STAMPtember® celebration on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...