Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wood you be mine?

Hello everyone.. 
I am back after a long gap, I have been sooo busy finding my MOJO :/ Ohh but I have been sewing some fun pouches, wallets/clutches.. I will share pics in the end of my post...
I have a card to share with you all today!!


I played with my new Neat & Tangled stamp "Falling For You" which I got from Butterfly Reflections Ink... I stamped the tree trunk and cute bear using Memento Rich Cocoa ink onto a white card base and colored it using Copics. Then stamped the sentiment from the same set using Memento Tuxedo Ink... That's it!! Pretty simple but love how this card turned out.

Here is a close look:



 Hope you like my card :)

Challenges:
Little Tangles Challenge #68: Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper May Challenge: Anything Goes
7 Kids Challenge blog #152: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #230: Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps #194: CAS

*******************************************************************************************************
Okay so here are some of my sewing project pics that I did over the month, I really love how all of them turned out!!!

---> Zipper Pouches: Perfect for Organizing craft supplies, cosmetics, bills, coupons, just anything... I made both flat and gusseted bottom...







---> Long Wallet/ Bi-fold Clutch:  This is a fun dog print fabric long wallet, perfect fashion for ladies to hold all your money, cards, keys and phone to go shopping. I think this would make a perfect birthday return gift.

This one has a gusseted bottom and I used Velcro instead of snap buttons. 


Did you like it.?? Pls let me know if you do and all your suggestions are welcome....

Btwn I am selling all these pouches and wallets/clutches, if you are interested in any pls drop a msg at chitramenon08 @ gmail . com (no spaces)...

Thanks for Stopping by and taking you time to go thru this long post...


Hugs,
Chitra

7 comments:

  1. Awwww your card is adorable, love the little bear with his little leg tucked in!
    Thanks for playing along at ATSM this week.
    And I love your pouches, like you say, great to storing any little bits and bobs and I love the fabrics.
    Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, great idea to repeat stamp the stump then focus on just the one.
    Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card. Thank you for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cutie! Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that card and the sewing projects are FUN!!!! Thank you for playing with us at 7 kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...