Monday, September 19, 2016

You Make My Life MAGICAL

Hello friends!! I am back again with a card!!


My second card entry for MFT Card Design Superstar Card Contest.
Print

Here is my card...

I played with this cute Magical Dragons stamp setI first took a kraft cardstock and stamped the image using black ink and colored the adorable dragon using my Prisma colored pencils then stamped the sentiment directly below the colored image using the same black ink. I then slightly trimmed the sides of the Kraft cardstock just so the image is in center and the white cardbase shows off and also round cornered the bottom corners.

Here is a close up:

Pretty simple card... Hope you like it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Its just stunning... I just fell down for your coloured dragon.. Its shame on me that I never tried my prisma colour pencils till now.. For sure i will keep this image as reference when i try to colou..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...