Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hello, Friend

Hello,

I played with my MFT Happy Hedgehogs once again and this time did some water coloring!! I used MFT Sketch 303, I think when I sat down to create this card I had the sketch little different in my mind :D
Here is my card:

Images are all stamped onto water color cardstock and I did this with the help of my Stampoholic, it was super easy and because water color cardstocks are textured I never get perfect impression the first time so using Stampoholic was really really helpful. I used MFT black hybrid ink and then colored everything using Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. Once the coloring was dry I adhered it directly to a white A2 card base. The sentiment is stamped on a black cardstock using VersaMark pigment ink and embossed using WOW white embossing powder. Also did some highlights with Sakura white gelly roll pen.
Here is close up for you:

That's all from me today.
Hope you like my card. :) Thanks for stopping by!!!


Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. This card is another example of your amazing coloring and design skills. Just love this card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delightful! Your water coloring and choice of the cute hedgehogs and their accessories. Super job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...